X-Men Origins: Wolverine Xbox 360 Demo Download

xzKinGzxBuRnzx

Veteran
Joined
Aug 9, 2008
Messages
1,674
x-men-origins-wolverine-box.jpg

About X-Men Origins: Wolverine:

Uncage Wolverine’s tragic past and discover how the ultimate weapon was created. Unleash the razor sharp adamantium claws, feral instincts and mutant regeneration power of the world’s fiercest hero. Visceral combat. Pure rage. Epic battles. Take on the impossible in your hunt to uncover the secrets of Weapon X…then exact your revenge.

Title ID: 41568850

Download:

Download X-Men Origins: Wolverine Xbox 360 Demo

How to Install:

To play this demo simply extract the zip file and copy the extracted folders and demo file into the Content\0000000000000000 folder on the Xbox 360's internal hard drive, or a USB drive configured for use in the Xbox 360.
After copying the demo to an Xbox 360 storage device, you can go to the Demos section on the dashboard and load the demo to play.

Helpful Tutorials:
  1. Inject a demo to a USB flash drive
  2. Inject a demo to the Xbox 360 Hard Drive
  3. Burn a demo to a CD or DVD
  4. Configure a USB memory stick to be used as Xbox 360 storage
Need help with something else? Visit our Xbox 360 Guides.
 
Last edited:
Thank you!!! My son loves this. We're seeing the movie this weekend and he buy the game with his saved up allowance.
 
Would have been nice if this site actually let users download the file. Hopefully the rest of digiex isn't like this....
 
Would have been nice if this site actually let users download the file. Hopefully the rest of digiex isn't like this....

Well, thats a nice disposition about this. Seeing how I can download the demo right now as it'll let me you must be doing something wrong. Does the Download bar not pop-up?

attachment.php


This should pop-up, if your using Firefox. IE might be a bit different. What internet browser are you using?
 

Attachments

  • Demo.jpg
    Demo.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 15,253
Well, thats a nice disposition about this. Seeing how I can download the demo right now as it'll let me you must be doing something wrong. Does the Download bar not pop-up?

attachment.php


This should pop-up, if your using Firefox. IE might be a bit different. What internet browser are you using?

Thanks for responding, I'm using IE and it's working now. Before it was asking me to login to an FTP server. I even checked the faq and browsed the forums for help regarding an FTP login before posting my comment. I think I got temporarily locked out because I initially tried using Flashget to download the file. But I've got it working now, thanks!(Y)
 
does someone got this demo?

The torrent for it doesn't download at all :/ any demos.

I really would like to play this one.
 

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom