Xbox 360 console won't boot after flashing stock nand made

Discussion in 'Console Help Center' started by sinasinahm, Jul 23, 2017.

1. sinasinahm

sinasinahm Member

Hi, I have a Xbox 360 E 4GB Corona version which a professional jtagged it for me,Today I decided to extract my nand using Simple Nand Flasher and built a Stock nand using xebuild to flash to my console in hope of unjtagging my console(I know it sounds stupid cause I am a real noob in Jtagging stuff)and my console ended up with a blank screen and even Xell menu doesn't show up...Is there any way for fixing my console now or is it dead forever?

2. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

Your Xbox 360 will have a glitch chip inside it which is trying to glitch the console when it powers on, without your hacked nand it will likely fail to boot which is what your experiencing now. You could try removing this from the console and see what happens.

It can be fixed by flashing the hacked nand back to the console, to do this though you will need to solder a hardware nand flasher to the motherboard.

3. sinasinahm

sinasinahm Member

Can you help me about removing the chip inside?Do I need to remove all the wires inside or a specific one will do the job?

4. sinasinahm

sinasinahm Member

I disconnected the chip from the board and now console is working again..I wanted to know does this mean that my console is unjtagged too?Cause it no longer loads game of flash drive and xex menu doesn’t work too and is it also safe to play online now?

Last edited: Jul 23, 2017
  5. InsaneNutter

I believe your console will have been RGH hacked, however yes with the chip removed and the stock nand flashed it's no longer a hacked console. It's possible the DVD drive has also been flashed so it can play burned games, if that's the case the console will still play burned games regardless of what you have just done.

You should now be able to connect to Xbox Live if the console hasn't been banned in the past.

sinasinahm likes this.
  6. sinasinahm

sinasinahm Member

Thank you so much for the help,I am connected to the Xbox live and so far so good...

7. InsaneNutter

You should be fine then, enjoy Xbox Live!

sinasinahm likes this.