Request: XBOX 360 Fight Night Round 3 Demo

superjebs

New Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2010
Messages
1
Hi guys. I was wondering if anyone of you still has a Fight Night Round 3 Demo.

This demo game is around 486.44 MB of size. I checked on the marketplace and it is not there anymore.

I already downloaded the Fight Night Round 4 Demo from this forum and I really appreciate the tutorial posted on how to inject a demo in a usb stick. It worked for me using my 4gb Corsair Flash Voyager and USB_Xplorer_360.

Although Fight Night Round 4 is great, I still want to play the Fight Night Round 3 demo of Hopkins and Roy Jones.

I hope someone would upload it. Thanks.
 

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom