Xbox 360 Launch Title Demos

After so much searching, I got 3 demos, the simpsons game, nfs mostwanted and Guitar hero 3 ... later, in a few hours I will create a post here with the link ... I am uploading the files ... we retrieve one hard to find demo, the simpsons game. I got them after finding out if these were on the oxm disks, in this case (OXM ISSUE Demo Disk) (The Official Xbox Magazine Issue 29 - January 2008 (Europe, Australia) I use a translator. Excuse my English.
 
[QUOTE = "Hashtag5ete, post: 82521, membro: 81405"] E uma última coisa. Acabei de descobrir que agora eu tenho essas 360 Rare Demos:

1. Fifa 07 Demo
2. Fifa 06 RTFWC Demo
3. NBA 2K6
4. Pes 2006 Demo etc.

Todos eles são de OXMs. Se você quiser, eu posso enviá-los. [/ QUOTE]

Can you send me the download of the Fifa 07 demo for Xbox 360 please?
 

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom