Completed: Xbox 360's Movistar Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockman

Godlike
Joined
May 29, 2011
Messages
1,088
Can anyone get the Movistar application for 360?

It's available in Spain, so it might work elsewhere.
 
Hey guys, I'm gonna create a Spanish Xbox LIVE Account and then download the apps.

I'll share them.

Not sure if I'm gonna get it done today, though.
 
Downloaded Movistar, I'll upload it here later on.

Also dl'ed another Spanish app.

Tho, I couldn't get RTVE.es because it said I wasn't part of the region. :-/
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom