Xbox Live Arcade (XBLA) Archive - Xbox 360 XBLA Games Archive: Complete Download Index with Title IDs

InsaneNutter

Resident Nutter
Joined
Jun 1, 2007
Messages
11,883
Location
UK
Welcome to the Digiex Xbox Live Arcade Archive

Every Xbox Live Arcade game on Digiex, A–Z, with its Title ID. Each name opens the game's own thread: its cover, a direct download from Digiex and how to install it.

Looking for a Title ID? Search this page with your browser (Ctrl+F, or Cmd+F on a Mac).

716 games · updated 6 October 2026

Jump to: 0–9 · A · B · C · D · E · F · G · H · I · J · K · L · M · N · O · P · Q · R · S · T · U · V · W · X · Y · Z

0–9​


A​


B​


C​


D​


E​


F​


G​


H​


I​


J​


K​


L​


M​


N​


O​


P​


Q​


R​


S​


T​


U​


V​


W​


X​


Y​


Z​

 
It would also be great if you include the date on which the XBLA game was delisted. Can you do that?

Is it possible to purchase a delisted XBLA game if you have the trial?
 
1 vs 100 was not an arcade game as such, it was only able to be launched from the dashboard at certain times when signed in to Xbox Live. I have however added it as I had the files on my hard drive.

Same with Xbox Live labs, that was not an arcade game, it just ran tests when connected to Xbox Live. I have added that for anyone who wants it however.

I also also added NBA 2K10 Draft Combine.

No its not possible to purchase a delisted arcade game from the trial.

It might be possible to get the dates when some games were delisted, i shall update this post more later.
 
Thanks, I had no idea OutRun Online Arcade would be, I have added a new section "Games that will be Delisted in the future" and added it under that.

I also managed to find a version of Dinner Dash that had not been unlocked for Jtagged consoles so replaced the unlocked version with that.
 
Added Marble Blast Ultra, its defiantly a shame that has gone. It was one of my first arcade purchased and one of my all time favorites.
 
Looks like all the Ubisoft TMNT games really were pulled on June 30th, at least from the US site... a theme for Turtles in Time, a gallery for the movie game, and just the demo for 1989
 
Thanks, I had no idea OutRun Online Arcade would be, I have added a new section "Games that will be Delisted in the future" and added it under that.

I also managed to find a version of Dinner Dash that had not been unlocked for Jtagged consoles so replaced the unlocked version with that.

OutRun Arcade was kind of disappointing because I expected something different but it's the same or almost as the original for the Classic Xbox.
 
So if I purchased one of these games I can no longer download them again? I just got a new xbox and wanted to play Marble Blast Ultra.

If will be in your download history (found in account management on the dash i think), so you can just download it again from that.
 
If will be in your download history (found in account management on the dash i think), so you can just download it again from that.

I did think of that but wasn't sure whether it'd let you download it again or not. I take it delisting means it's just no longer listed but still available for download then?
 
Yup you got it, if its de-listed it will just not appear for sale any more, usually because the publisher / developer has gone bust. Or in the case of Outrun the licence to use the car in the game has expired.

However the games are still on the live servers, they have to be really for existing customers to download again.
 
is this legal or illegal? will i get my console or my live account ban for doing this?
 
You can only play the trial of the game on a non modded console, it would be like you downloading the trial before the games were delisted.
 
You can only play the trial of the game on a non modded console, it would be like you downloading the trial before the games were delisted.

isn't dash of destruction free? and the download is full version of that game right? im afraid if its not legal to download a full game on a thumbdrive and put it in the xbox
 
isn't dash of destruction free? and the download is full version of that game right? im afraid if its not legal to download a full game on a thumbdrive and put it in the xbox
If it is DRM-free, then it is fine. DRM-free means that the game is not linked to a gamertag, so anyone can play the full game freely.
 
If it is DRM-free, then it is fine. DRM-free means that the game is not linked to a gamertag, so anyone can play the full game freely.
How about DLC that is needed to be paid but i use it as DRM-Free? i know its illegal but is there a risk of getting acc/console ban?
 

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom