Xbox one stuck

Discussion in 'Console Help Center' started by Steven Webling, Jun 4, 2020.

1. Steven Webling

Steven Webling Member

Hi

My Xbox started having issue from an update about 2 months ago. Since then I have had nothing but e200 problems. I have tried update recent version I have formatted hard drive and repartition. Checked hard drive for errors etc. But it gets to 86% and turns off every time. Any ideas before I just sell it for scrap

Attached Files:

2. Slaz

Slaz Roast as you make toast!

I’ve never seen this particular variation of the E200 error. If you’ve succesfully partitioned the drive for use on XBOne on a PC and checked it for read/write errors, then the only thing I can think of is trying another install of the offline update.

I don’t remember if the Xbox One supports installing earlier versions of the system software. If so, it’s worth trying an earlier stable (non beta channel) and if succesful, try to update to the latest stable from there.

If that doesn’t work and everything else inside the console appears in fine shape, then there might be an underlying hardware problem.

Unless someone else here is more familiar with E200 errors?

3. Steven Webling

Steven Webling Member

I have downloaded the most upto date version that appears on here for osu1 I have also downloaded osu2 and 3 and am going to try them also. Its been playing me right up lol. I have had it apart and checked that all the inside seems okay can't see any burnt parts or damage area. I have changed the hdd leads as someone suggested that. The drive when plugged in shows that the files have been copied over but for some reason once it gets to 86 percent with out fail it just turns off. I have tried different hdmi leads just incase and also tried a different hdd. The only thing I can find is that because my one seems to be devopment os it's had issue updating to a previous version. I haven't tried the version out up on here as of yet but I have done the version off Xbox site couple days ago. I am also useing formatted 6 gig USB thumb drives to do updates. I also tried the factory reset file but that just fails before it even starts