1. Welcome to the Digiex Download Center, you are welcome to download anything you like here, no registration is required! We offer direct download links with no captchas or wait times.
    We do our best to ensure no content infringes copyrights, and provide a DMCA Takedown Request Form to request the removal of content from Digiex

Xbox One System Update Archive Downloads

Discussion in 'Dashboard / System Updates' started by InsaneNutter, Jul 14, 2018.

1. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

[​IMG]
    If you have been redirected here from an older Xbox One System Update download, please read below to understand why.

About this archive:

Here at Digiex we have tried to preserve as many of the past Xbox One system updates over the years as possible, since the console launched in 2013. The idea was these might one day be useful if the Xbox One hacked and is able run homebrew apps or use a custom firmware. Some people might just sleep better at night knowing someone preserved these past system updates.

Either way we've hosted direct download links to the majority of Xbox One System updates since the console launched almost 5 years ago.

Why move these updates to a torrent?

These updates are becoming increasingly larger in size, starting out at 1.24gb in 2013 for the first update, with the latest updates in 2018 coming in at 4.81gb. These updates are taking up a fair chunk of space on the Digiex server for something so few people are downloading.

With that in mind you will find torrents containing all the past updates, separated in to years. This torrent will be seeded for the next couple of months, then its up to the community to keep seeding the torrent after that. If ever a past updates becomes relevant in the future, for example for use with a homebrew hack, then it will be re-uploaded. However until then these past updates are not really benefiting anyone. That said it would still be nice for people who want them to be able to access them, which is why their been archived to a torrent, rather than just taken offline.

Are any updates missing?

I believe a couple of updates are missing where multiple updates we're released in a short space of time and I never had time to archive the previous update, that was only available for a short amount of time. Also keep in mind when the Xbox One was in its infancy Microsoft we're releasing new updates every month, this has gradually slowed down to a couple of major updates each year. This is why some years have a lot more updates than others.

With that in mind this collection isn't complete, however it's probably the most near complete collection of Xbox One system updates available on the internet.

If you have a system update missing from this collection i'd be interested in obtaining a copy of it.

Download - Torrents:

Xbox One System Updates 2013 Archive Download (Torrent)
    Xbox One System Updates 2014 Archive Download (Torrent)
    Xbox One System Updates 2015 Archive Download (Torrent)
    Xbox One System Updates 2016 Archive Download (Torrent)
    Xbox One System Updates 2017 Archive Download (Torrent) - Updated 25.01.23
    Xbox One System Updates 2018 Archive Download (Torrent)
    Xbox One System Updates 2019 Archive Download (Torrent)
    Xbox One System Updates 2020 Archive Download (Torrent)
    Xbox One System Updates 2021 Archive Download (Torrent) - New 25.01.23

If you have the ability to keep seeding this torrent it would be appreciated if you can.

Note: DHT must be enabled in your client to find any seeds.

Download - Internet Archive:

Xbox One System Updates 2013 to 2021: https://archive.org/download/xbox-one-system-update-archive

You can browse the updates by year and download the zip file for whichever updates you desire from the Internet Archive link above.

The main details page on the Internet Achive can be viewed here: https://archive.org/details/xbox-one-system-update-archive feel free to favourite it if you have an account so it hopefully perceived at content that is relevant.

Attached Files:

RICAMOCA and gatekeeper1122 like this.
  2. InsaneNutter

I've now created a torrent of the 2018 system updates, almost 2TB has been uploaded for quite a few of these packs:

xbox-one-system-updates-torrent-seed.jpg

I shall still keep seeding for the foreseeable future, however can't promise I will be able to indefinitely due to the server i'm seeding from having limited space.

The updates are safe in my local archives however and hopefully yours too if your reading this.

3. Porra

Porra New Member

¡Hola! Me registré solo para agradecerle el trabajo que se toma! Tuve un problema con mi xbox one descargando la actualización de diciembre y la consola entró en un bucle donde no podía actualizar... Solo encontré la actualización correspondiente a diciembre aquí! Muchísimas gracias! Un saludo

English via Google Translate:

Hello! I just registered to thank him for the work he does! I had a problem with my xbox one downloading the December update and the console went into a loop where I could not update ... I just found the update for December here! Many thanks! a greeting

InsaneNutter likes this.
  4. jose-r80

jose-r80 New Member

someone has the file 10.0.15063.1005 (RS2_RELEASE_XBOX_1703.170323-1228) fre

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2019
  5. SilverTheGamer

SilverTheGamer Elite Member

The 2013 one doesn't work for me

6. InsaneNutter

No one is probably seeding it unfortunately, I did seed 2TB+ in to each of these torrents and am still seeding the 2018 pack of updates.

However I unfortunately can't seed them all indefinitely as previously mentioned.

If anything useful ever comes from having such an old system update i'll be sure to re-seed them, I might possibly be able to here and there in the future for anyone who wants a chance to collect the past updates and missed out in the 10 months I was seeding them for.

7. SilverTheGamer

SilverTheGamer Elite Member

It's an unfortunate downside of torrents, but it's not that big of a deal.

8. Symox

Symox New Member

Hi, I really appreciate your work, a great collection.
    But I have a great favor to ask you.
    Given that on the microsoft site, the osu of the last update is not found, could you get it from your xbox and make an upload here? Thanks
    The file is for One S and is
    18363.7196. 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_1910.191016-1200

9. Crew

Crew New Member

Hi Everyone!

I would like to download the Xbox One System Updates 2018 Archive, but nobody seed it.
    Is there anyone who can help me to get the 10.0.16299.5101 update?

Thanks

10. KEJAO

KEJAO New Member

boa tarde precisava da atualização SO: 14393.2152.smd64fre.rs1_xbox_rel_1610.161208-1218

11. ewan_iv

ewan_iv New Member

Hi, i was able to get this
    https://mega.nz/folder/zlcUTSwJ#iH3XY3qWCDwBwNabMmth4g

12. InsaneNutter

13. Digiplicity

Digiplicity New Member

Is it possible for the 2013 torrent to have a seeder? I'm just 1 MB off the update

14. Flauschebart

Flauschebart New Member

Hey there, i search for updates in 2020.. but i cant find it. i hope one of you have this version and will share it with me 18363.8131.amd64fre.19h1_release_xbox_dev_1911.191213-0400

Actually i download the 2017, 2018 and 2019 updates per torrent and will share it with you. As long my space it wants...

i like these work here and hope it will long exist

InsaneNutter likes this.
  15. InsaneNutter

16. BuRigx18

BuRigx18 New Member

which is compatible with 10.0.19041.6203

17. freakingert

freakingert New Member

gibt es eine möglichkeit für mein betriebssystem ein update zu geben? ich habe eine ssd verbaut und bekomme fehlercodes E101 und E106.

betriebsversionsnummer: 19041.7339.amd64fre.xb_flt_2104vb.210423-1615

18. Alur2020

Alur2020 New Member

Hello, could someone seed the 2019 updates pack? :)

19. Alur2020

Alur2020 New Member

Hello?

20. Be4stElectrjc

Be4stElectrjc Member

Hi, can someone seed?