xbox360 help

Discussion in 'Console Help Center' started by master9439, Feb 18, 2012.

1. master9439

master9439 New Member

i have a xbox360 already jtagged. the problem that im having is i have a 60g harddrive and i have just brought a 1tb powered external harddrive i have formatted it to fat32 already. i used xbox imagine browser for the iso files and put it into the 1tb harddrive when i plugged the 1tb into the xbox its not showing up to play the games only on the 60g harddrive is. When i take out the 60g harddrive its not showing xexmenu when i plug in the 1tb. how do i get the stuff from the 60g to the 1tb external harddrive without stuffing everything up. If everything is transfered from the the 60g will i be able to use xbox imagine browser and will i be able to play the games straight away like the 60g harddrive. im only new to this so easy instructions would be great thanks you

2. xXTacoGuyXx

xXTacoGuyXx Addict

3. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

Basically you want to extract your ISO's so they are files / folders, using a tool such as this: https://digiex.net/downloads/downlo...est-easiest-xdg3-extraction-tool-gui-ftp.html

You then want to copy the extracted files / folders to your USB drive.

Now when in XEX Menu if you press "RB" on the controller (might be the right trigger) you can cycle through all the available storage devices. You should see the content on the USB drive and can load the game from there.