Asura's Wrath Demo

Rick

Veteran
Joined
Jul 14, 2010
Messages
2,747
Location
The Matrix

Download
Asura'sWrathDemo.rar

Folder Location
 
One big old quick time event with a small amount of running about. Stylish though, if you're a sucker for flashy fights and action anime (they even have half way 'to be continued style things) you'd probably like it.
 
when I want to download this...I see this error:You already have more than 2 downloads processing.. Stop being greedy!
what should I do?
:S
 
I can assume your downloading too many files from digiex at once.I never had that error before,download 1 file at a time is the fastest.
 
Just wait a couple of minutes and the problem will resolve its self when the server notices you are not downloading anything else.
 

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom