At World's End, Pirates of the Caribbean

Dark Scyth

Veteran
Joined
Mar 3, 2009
Messages
2,530
At World's End, Pirates of the Caribbean Demo [924MB]

7wav3tgxo2an3g1jpgyo.jpg

Information
​

This game is not reigion locked and will work on non-modified 360's.

If your unsure how to burn demos use xzKinGzBuRnzx's Guide to burn multiple demos or use InsaneNuttter's Guide to burn one demo.

The demo is RARed and needs to be unRARed use WinRAR.
If you need a CD/DVD burning program use IMGburn.
​
Description
​
Pirates of the Caribbean game.

At World's End Demo
​
 
Last edited:
I'm also a big big fan of Johnny Depp so I downed this demo right away! Quite a big demo!
 
I was actually surprised with this game. Granted, it is not an amazing game, it is still pretty good for being a movie-based game.

You know I thought the same, I played the demo back when it was released and quite enjoyed the game.
 

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom