Request: Batman: Arkham Asylum when it's out tomorrow?

Horsemama1956

Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2009
Messages
19
Even though I'm sure it will get uploaded without request, the Batman: Arkham Asylum demo comes out later tonight. Would be greatly appreciated to have it uploaded. Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 Arcade trial would be splendid as well.

Thanks!
 
The Batman demo has been requested before and if it does come to LIVE don't worry, It will be on Digiex just a few hours later. As far as the Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 Arcade trial, if its on LIVE I'll get it as well.
 
Sorry for the delay, the demo is on Xbox Live right now and I'll get it up on Digiex asap. ;)

Update: Uploading!
 

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom