Crackdown 2 Xbox 360 Demo Download

xzKinGzxBuRnzx

Veteran
Joined
Aug 9, 2008
Messages
1,676
crackdown-2-box.jpg

About Crackdown 2:

The sequel to the award-winning vertical-world adventure, Crackdown 2 is the ultimate open-ended world action experience, only available on Xbox 360®. The game lets you be judge, jury, and executioner for a huge, fully explorable city. Crackdown 2 takes multiplayer gaming to unprecedented levels for the ultimate co-op and competitive multiplayer experience, providing you and your friends with the complete freedom to explore, destroy, and play your way as you restore justice and peace to Pacific City—by any means necessary.

Title ID: 4D5388BF

Download:

Download Crackdown 2 Xbox 360 Demo

How to Install:

To play this demo simply extract the zip file and copy the extracted folders and demo file into the Content\0000000000000000 folder on the Xbox 360's internal hard drive, or a USB drive configured for use in the Xbox 360.
After copying the demo to an Xbox 360 storage device, you can go to the Demos section on the dashboard and load the demo to play.

Helpful Tutorials:
  1. Inject a demo to a USB flash drive
  2. Inject a demo to the Xbox 360 Hard Drive
  3. Burn a demo to a CD or DVD
  4. Configure a USB memory stick to be used as Xbox 360 storage
Need help with something else? Visit our Xbox 360 Guides.
 
Last edited:
A big thanks for uploading so quickly as always KingBurn, i'm sure half the internet is most grateful to you right now!

I have injected it in to my mates hard drive and its working perfectly on his console, its injecting in to my hard drive at the moment then i shall see you guys on live for some games (Y)
 
what

is this demo only co-op or can u play it by urself.... i need to know it will be done in 1 min i need to know if i downloaded it for nothing
 
I tried opening Partition 3 in my 60gb hard drive with xplorer 360, extreme 2, and xport360 and all the programs just freeze up.

I also tried burning it to a disc but it didn't show up in my games list.

\Content\000000000000000\4D5388BF\00080000\165E1EE54F501A47CCE8156C0B46042BCB0F81AD4D

Thats the directory, right?
 
I tried opening Partition 3 in my 60gb hard drive with xplorer 360, extreme 2, and xport360 and all the programs just freeze up.

I also tried burning it to a disc but it didn't show up in my games list.

\Content\000000000000000\4D5388BF\00080000\165E1EE54F501A47CCE8156C0B46042BCB0F81AD4D

Thats the directory, right?

The program will normally freeze up. Allow it time to unfreeze then it should be injected properly. If you do not, then most likely the reason it's not showing up is cause it didn't fully inject it.
 
Awesome demo . Does anyone know if the co-up works on system link ? :P
Demo is downloading now with newsgroups ...
 
The game doesn't have system link this time around, its Xbox Live or solo play only - see this article.

Microsoft is always finding new ways to block tunnel software .
More and more games don't have system link . Just like MW2 Co-op . There is system link in multiplayer , but not on co-op . I really hate Microsoft for that .
 
I think the ping limit blocked applications such as Xlink Kai for most people anyway, even though i have Xbox Live gold its quite annoying how not all games can be system linked anymore.

We have often had Xbox Lans in the past where not everyone has had Xbox Live gold, been able to system link the games we were playing was a must.
 
I tried opening Partition 3 in my 60gb hard drive with xplorer 360, extreme 2, and xport360 and all the programs just freeze up.

I also tried burning it to a disc but it didn't show up in my games list.

\Content\000000000000000\4D5388BF\00080000\165E1EE54F501A47CCE8156C0B46042BCB0F81AD4D

Thats the directory, right?

You are missing a zero. There should be 16. I only discovered this because I copy pasted yours when naming my folders and I burned 4 coasters after trying everything I could think of instead of counting your zeros.
 

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom