Dead Space 3 Xbox 360 Demo Download

InsaneNutter

Resident Nutter
Joined
Jun 1, 2007
Messages
11,866
Location
UK
dead-space-3-box.jpg

About Dead Space 3:

Dead Space 3 brings Isaac Clarke and merciless soldier John Carver on a journey across space to discover the source of the Necromorph plague and uncover the secrets that lay within Tau Volantis. Play alone as Isaac Clarke or with a friend as John Carver in seamless drop in, drop out co-op feature. Amplify the action with Kinect and add voice to your arsenal in single player or co-op.

Title ID: 454189A7

Download:

Download Dead Space 3 Xbox 360 Demo

How to Install:

To play this demo simply extract the zip file and copy the extracted folders and demo file into the Content\0000000000000000 folder on the Xbox 360's internal hard drive, or a USB drive configured for use in the Xbox 360.
After copying the demo to an Xbox 360 storage device, you can go to the Demos section on the dashboard and load the demo to play.

Helpful Tutorials:
  1. Inject a demo to a USB flash drive
  2. Inject a demo to the Xbox 360 Hard Drive
  3. Burn a demo to a CD or DVD
  4. Configure a USB memory stick to be used as Xbox 360 storage
Need help with something else? Visit our Xbox 360 Guides.
 
I've just completed this both single and co-op! I must say that I'm very impressed. Definitely going to be the best Dead Space yet. :D I just love co-op! I might even get a friend of mine to play it with me soon. ;) The new crafting system has had a major overhaul to! This demo is quite good, I just wished it was a bit longer.
 
I was wondering why I couldn't see the demo on the 360 demo pane after seeing KingzBurnx playing it...... Codes for downloading a demo early.... Whatever next? Luckily we have it on Digiex :D
 

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom