Completed: DLC dubbing Assassin`s Creed 3 for portuguese Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

jander

New Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2012
Messages
1
The dubbing of Assassin`s Creed 3 for portuguese Brazil
 
I'm having a little trouble finding this on the brazil marketplace. Can you post a link?
 
I'm having a little trouble finding this on the brazil marketplace. Can you post a link?



It's the second DLC Pack (345 MB) on the list. If you have a Brazilian XBL account at hand, go ahead or I'll make one and upload it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom