Fifa 13 Xbox 360 Demo Download

does it need JTEX mod to work the game?????

Information:

The demo doesn't require a modified console.

Read
 
can i inject the demo in a memory card and then transfer it to xbox ?????? and if a flash drive does not configure with 360 are there any 'write-only' 'read-only' problem behind it????
 
finally i can play the game....thnx to the uploader for such a nice upload......
 
having problem to extract the rar file.it says CRC failed in .... the file is corrupt........helppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
 
can i do sth else to repair the archive rather than redownloading it ?????
 
can i do sth else to repair the archive instead of redownloading it again ?????
 
i hv completed downloading this using IDM........i think that's the best download manager........
 
That's some promising news. I will have a crack at it tomorrow. I'm not so experienced at this sort of thing, so I'm a bit out of my element. It is also very likely that I'll be asking loads of questions as a I dabble with my newly found, yet limited powers.
 
It should be pretty easy to be honest, just out of curiosity why a football game from 2012 out of all the demos you could download?
 
I'm about to try it now. Well, I downloaded the game a couple of years back, but the other day my HDD conked out and I lost everything, including the profile I used to download the demo, for which I have now also forgotten the password and username. The demo can no longer be found in the demos section, so this is the only way I can get it again.
 
Update: I got it to work. In the end I used neither Party Buffalo or USBXTAFGUI, I just moved the file into the 0000000000000000 folder and after it was copied I checked My Games section on my Xbox and there it was. Thanks very much for your help. This forum was very useful.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 1.bmp
    Screenshot 1.bmp
    2.3 MB · Views: 911
  • untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    54.7 KB · Views: 945
Last edited:

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom