Fight Night Champion Xbox 360 Demo Download

Rick

Veteran
Joined
Jul 14, 2010
Messages
2,722
Location
The Matrix
fight-night-champion-box.jpg

About Fight Night Champion:

EA SPORTS™ brings you the much anticipated Fight Night Champion. Learn the all-new Full Spectrum Punch Control mechanics that include button controls and step into the ring to do battle with boxing Legends Mike Tyson and Muhammad Ali and current day stars Manny Pacquiao and Miguel Cotto. Also included are previews for new Fight Night Champion features including the highly anticipated Champion Mode trailer.

Title ID: 4541894F

Download:

Download Fight Night Champion Xbox 360 Demo

How to Install:

To play this demo simply extract the zip file and copy the extracted folders and demo file into the Content\0000000000000000 folder on the Xbox 360's internal hard drive, or a USB drive configured for use in the Xbox 360.
After copying the demo to an Xbox 360 storage device, you can go to the Demos section on the dashboard and load the demo to play.

Helpful Tutorials:
  1. Inject a demo to a USB flash drive
  2. Inject a demo to the Xbox 360 Hard Drive
  3. Burn a demo to a CD or DVD
  4. Configure a USB memory stick to be used as Xbox 360 storage
Need help with something else? Visit our Xbox 360 Guides.
 
Last edited:
When I try to play the demo I get the message "unreadable disk" (the demo was in the usb) it is not the first demo that gives me that error, sometimes changing the name of the folder works, but sometimes don't..this is one of the cases that don't work, how can I fix this? P.S. Yes I've injected the demo in the usb correctly :)
 
When I try to play the demo I get the message "unreadable disk" (the demo was in the usb) it is not the first demo that gives me that error, sometimes changing the name of the folder works, but sometimes don't..this is one of the cases that don't work, how can I fix this? P.S. Yes I've injected the demo in the usb correctly :)

Do the instructions for this follow suit with the Fight Night Round 4 demo when it comes to burning?
 
I think so.the folder structure may be different.You might have to add a 16 zeros folder 0000000000000000>.....F>......
 
Yes the folder with 16 zeros is there, I've done this many times but sometimes when I launch the demo it gets me that error, I don't know why because the demo is in the usb drive formatted as memory unit and not in a DVD or CD...a few times I've managed to fix this by changing the name of the folder inside the folder with 16 zeros, (4541894F in this case), but with this demo it doesn't seem to work..any ideas?
 
hey one last thing the copy that say there where i paste there the download folder what folder is that i am kind of lost sorry for askin to much hehe
 
if you are using a usb flash drive copy it after extracted using usbxtaf to the 00000 folder
 

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom