Completed: Get to tha choppa!!1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Mar 4, 2010
Messages
21
This game is an indie development, and it's demo just came out today (it's listed in the Marketplace), but I can't download it, that's why I'm requesting it (the trial, which is 15 megs if I'm not wrong).

So someone could upload this as a birthday present for me XD

Thanks in advance! :)

Sorry if it's against the rules to bump my own thread, but this is a very small game, and I don't have Live! access to dl it. I'm just sayin :D
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom