Madden NFL 10 Xbox 360 Exclusive Demo Download

xzKinGzxBuRnzx

Veteran
Joined
Aug 9, 2008
Messages
1,674
madden-nfl-10-box.jpg

About Madden NFL 10:

Experience first-hand what it’s like to Fight for Every Yard in Madden NFL 10. With all-new Pro-Tak™ animation technology, players have more control over the outcome of each play. Whether driving a receiver towards the first down, or battling for a fumble at the bottom of a pile, the play won’t end until the whistle blows. Take the fight online with an all-new Online Franchise mode, complete with 32 teams, NFL-style drafts and a custom league webpage. Add to that the most immersive broadcast presentation to date and Madden NFL 10 captures the authenticity and emotion of the NFL like never before.

Title ID: 454188C7

Download:

Download Madden NFL 10 Xbox 360 Exclusive Demo

How to Install:

To play this demo simply extract the zip file and copy the extracted folders and demo file into the Content\0000000000000000 folder on the Xbox 360's internal hard drive, or a USB drive configured for use in the Xbox 360.
After copying the demo to an Xbox 360 storage device, you can go to the Demos section on the dashboard and load the demo to play.

Helpful Tutorials:
  1. Inject a demo to a USB flash drive
  2. Inject a demo to the Xbox 360 Hard Drive
  3. Burn a demo to a CD or DVD
  4. Configure a USB memory stick to be used as Xbox 360 storage
Need help with something else? Visit our Xbox 360 Guides.
 
Last edited:
Thanks for this. Im not up to date with all the rules of the game but Its not a bad. Just need to get into it.
 
i read the guide, and thank god I saw it, because I pressed YES for a root directory, and it didnt work on my 360, obviously. So its okay to add the content folder instead of the file its self.
 
i read the guide, and thank god I saw it, because I pressed YES for a root directory, and it didnt work on my 360, obviously. So its okay to add the content folder instead of the file its self.

You must add the content folder, not the file itself. Else the 360 won't allow it to work.
 
excellent, works great...however, when it gets to halftime, my disc is unreadable....and the disc is brand new, not a scratch.

any idea on why the game reads unreadable right before halftime?
 
I burnt the entire folder (madden10e) on a DVD and my XBOX 360 can't read it. It says "mixed media disc". Please, help me. Thanks
 
I burnt the entire folder (madden10e) on a DVD and my XBOX 360 can't read it. It says "mixed media disc". Please, help me. Thanks

Well maddene.rar is a file not a folder. So it seems you didn't extract it. Are you sure you followed directions correctly?

As the folder that should on been burned was Content.
 
Go to your games library and check the trial and demos tab.

I did it and for some odd reasons, it says "you don't have any games in your library" despite the fact that I have been plying a lot of different games on my 360.

Well maddene.rar is a file not a folder. So it seems you didn't extract it. Are you sure you followed directions correctly?

As the folder that should on been burned was Content.

yes I did extract it, but I burned the folder named madden10e, the one that contains the folder content. Maybe I should have burned the "content" folder only.
 
yes I did extract it, but I burned the folder named madden10e, the one that contains the folder content. Maybe I should have burned the "content" folder only.

Correct! You should on ONLY burnt the Content folder. Not a madden09e folder. Which I'm guessing was creating during extraction. As it doesn't come with the file.
 
Correct! You should on ONLY burnt the Content folder. Not a madden09e folder. Which I'm guessing was creating during extraction. As it doesn't come with the file.

ok thanks for helping. Stupid question here but since I used my last DVD, I'd like to burn the content folder on a CD but I can't do it since it's 1Gb, can I?
 
well I changed the speed for the burn process, and it still does it. Oh well, im not going to use another DVD
 

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom