Naruto: The Broken Bond Demo Download

Rockman

Godlike
Joined
May 29, 2011
Messages
1,088
boxartlg.jpg


Information
Building on the success of NARUTO™: Rise of a Ninja, this new adventure takes the story to a deeper level within the Naruto Universe. Now a respected ninja, Naruto evolves into a mature and strong hero. However he will soon find himself surrounded by conflict. Forced to relive bitter memories, Naruto's best friend Sasuke strikes out on a self-destructive quest for power. Now with the help of his friends, Naruto must confront Sasuke and save him before it's too late.

Download
Naruto - The Broken Bond Demo.7z
​
 
I think the link is broken, I mean, I downloaded twice and it "finished" at 410 MB instead of the original size 540 MB.
 
Last edited:

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom