1. Welcome to the Digiex Download Center, you are welcome to download anything you like here, no registration is required! We offer direct download links with no captchas or wait times.
    We do our best to ensure no content infringes copyrights, and provide a DMCA Takedown Request Form to request the removal of content from Digiex

NXE Preview Dashboard [Exclusive Early Download]

Discussion in 'Dashboard / System Updates' started by InsaneNutter, Oct 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nimrod

Nimrod Exotic Vendor

The NXE is now available for offline download so you can download it to USB/CD and install on Consoles not connected to live:

https://digiex.net/homebrew/772-xbox-360-nxe-full-dashboard-avatars-offline-install.html

Also solves the problem for people who updated to the NXE Preview with consoles banned from Xbox Live, this will now update you to the latest :)

2. Dajaz

Dajaz New Member

I have a french xbox 360 would it still work ? I tried with the usb key and the cd and turned the console on and off like a dozen times but I still don't get any access to the content of the cd/usb nor the instalation pop-up. It only tells me that I have a mixed-data cd. What should I do?

3. SilentBloodShed

SilentBloodShed Member

when i tried it for the first time i was gettin the same error but i burned my CD again with NERO cz the format of my CD was UDF or whateva u call it..just try to burn it again btw i copied the folder to my CD and also copied all the files to the CD without a folder just incase but it worked for me :P anywayz good luck

4. nkotian

nkotian New Member

will this update the privacy in my xbox because i have privacy data that makes my xbox to run pirated cds and i dont want to loose it because it could charge me 2000bugs:'(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.