1. Welcome to the Digiex Download Center, you are welcome to download anything you like here, no registration is required! We offer direct download links with no captchas or wait times.
    We do our best to ensure no content infringes copyrights, and provide a DMCA Takedown Request Form to request the removal of content from Digiex

Pokemon 10ANNIV Distribution Cartridge GBA Download [ENG, FRE, GER, ITA, SPA]

Discussion in 'Pokemon GBA Event Distributions' started by Professor Oak, Dec 24, 2016.

1. Professor Oak

Professor Oak Pokemon Professor

The English 10ANNIV Distribution has been re-uploaded.

The filler garbage data that pads out the distribution to a perfect 4MB had been previously randomized in attempt to hide an alleged "fingerprint" that Nintendo could have possibly used to trace the source of this distribution. This "fingerprinting" has never been proven fact, so we decided it was in the best interests of proper preservation that the garbage data is reverted back to proper FFs as they originally were. This does not affect the Pokemon distributed what so ever, and will make no difference to anyone distributing Pokemon regardless. It's purely about having a totally clean copy of this distribution preserved.

This re upload reset the download count, however at the time of this post the download count was 5,795.

2. Vojnovski182

Vojnovski182 New Member

Will we ever see the US version? If i remember correctly, it is supposed to have a Celebi and Space Center Deoxys distribution on it as well as the other 10 pokemon!

King Impoleon likes this.
  3. Deoxyz

Deoxyz Retired Preservationist

There are three US versions of the 10th Anniversary. One is Journey Across America and one is Party of the Decade, both which have the same twenty (yes 20) pokemon. The only difference is the TID numbers and that the PotD Pikachu uniquely knows the move Fly. The third US version is the JAA Celebi and Space Center Deoxys.

To answer your question, no one really knows. As far as I am aware, none are known to exist with private collectors outside of Nintendo. Though as I've said in many posts, these things always continue to pop of over time even when we think there is nothing left to obtain.

Vojnovski182 likes this.
  4. RJRacoon

RJRacoon Member

For the sake of preserving and bringing more information around the 10ANNIV event I'd like to share the flyer that you recieved during the German Pokemon Event 2006, as well as the poster you got when attended.

Attached Files: