Pokemon Aurora Ticket Distribution USA GBA Cartridge Rom Download [USA]

Discussion in 'Pokemon GBA Event Distributions' started by Professor Oak, Dec 26, 2016.

1. Deoxyz

Deoxyz Elite Member

1MB has never officially been a valid size, but I assumed it was slightly possible in cases like this with what is technically just developer roms.
    4MB, 8MB, 16MB are your common GBA ROMS, and 32MB roms are only uncommonly found with a handful of GBA games.

I definitely know neither the Aurora or 10ANNIV would be 32MB, since the devcarts' max size is 16MB.

However, I'm being told by someone that they should've originally been 4MB, which seemed likely to be the case anyway if 1MB shouldn't exist. The problem is, the dumping software has never dumped neither as a 4MB, or even 8MB.

2. Professor Oak

Professor Oak Pokemon Professor

Please note the download has been replaced on 16.03.17 with a correct sized re-dump of the distribution, the previous dump was over dumped. I would recommend you re-download and update your own personal archives.

Deoxyz likes this.
  3. Deoxyz

Deoxyz Elite Member

Since we were discussing the size issue here, I'll note that I did have someone verify the original sizes as 4MB, so I corrected the sizes for all three currently public GBA distro roms, which have now been replaced. Due to the weird nature of these devcarts, I assume that's why the roms were caused to be over dumped. Problem solved (Y)