R.I.P.D. The Game Xbox 360 Title Update 1 Download [Media ID 46F72B00]

Joined
Jun 30, 2009
Messages
487
Location
Palace of Nations, Geneva
r-i-p-d-the-game-box.jpg

R.I.P.D. The Game Title Update: 1
Title ID: 584113EE
Media ID: 46F72B00
​

Download:

Download R.I.P.D. The Game Xbox 360 Title Update 1 [Media ID 46F72B00]

How to Install:

This title update goes in Content\0000000000000000\584113EE\000B0000, where the Xbox 360 keeps its larger title updates, on its hard drive or on a USB drive configured for use in the Xbox 360.
  1. Extract the zip.
  2. Use a FATX tool such as Horizon or USB Xtaf to inject the 584113EE folder into Content\0000000000000000 (it holds 584113EE\000B0000).
  3. Start the game and the update loads with it. It only works with the version of the game whose Media ID is above.

About R.I.P.D. The Game:

Based on the upcoming 3D supernatural action-adventure film, R.I.P.D., you and a partner will take up the holsters of two lawmen dispatched to the otherworld to protect and serve the living from an increasingly destructive array of souls who refuse to move peacefully to the other side.

Helpful Tutorials:
  1. How to use Xbox 360 Title Updates
  2. Inject a title update with Horizon
  3. Inject a title update into Content on a USB drive
  4. Open the Xbox 360 hard drive on a PC with Party Buffalo
  5. Configure a USB memory stick to be used as Xbox 360 storage
Need help with something else? Visit our Xbox 360 Guides.
 

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom