Not Possible: Request multiple - Xbox 360

Status
Not open for further replies.

zxrafa_3

Well-Known Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2009
Messages
50
Hi I would like to ask the following demos or free XBLA games.

1-.Rock Band Music Store:

2-.Halo Waypoint:

3-.Lips Store:

4-.Game Room:

5-.Guitar Hero VIP Pass:

I know that you need an Internet connection and not me I can download the banning Due to an unexpected. I would appreciate if you upload.

I do not want to tell me I need a connection, I know, I just want the file (game).

Greetings.
 
first all the games EXCEPT game room are xbox live only if you dont have xbox live then its point less init 2nd game room can only have dlc in it mate but some1 will eventully upload it.
 
I believe all the stuff you requested is console locked and needs Xbox Live, so you will need to download it your self on your own Xbox 360.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom