Shadowrun Demo

Dark Scyth

Veteran
Joined
Mar 3, 2009
Messages
2,530
shadowrun.jpg

Information
​
This game is not reigion locked and will work on non-modified 360's.

If your unsure how to burn demos use xzKinGzBuRnzx's Guide to burn multiple demos or use InsaneNuttter's Guide to burn one demo.

The demo is RARed and needs to be unRARed use WinRAR.
If you need a CD/DVD burning program use IMGburn.

Description
First-Person Tactical Team-Based Multiplayer Shooter.

Shadowrun Demo
​
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you so very much! I will be having surgery next Tuesday that will keep me constricted to the bed for about 2-3 weeks, so I'm moving the Xbox 360 to the bedroom and hope to be able to play games or demos. Probably not the first 4-5 days of recovery.
I'd like to request a few demos if okay, not to appear to greedy.
Again, thank you! :P
 
Thank you so very much! I will be having surgery next Tuesday that will keep me constricted to the bed for about 2-3 weeks, so I'm moving the Xbox 360 to the bedroom and hope to be able to play games or demos. Probably not the first 4-5 days of recovery.
I'd like to request a few demos if okay, not to appear to greedy.
Again, thank you! :P

Request for more demos in the Request section and I'm sure King and I can get them.
 

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom