Stranglehold Xbox 360 Demo Download

xzKinGzxBuRnzx

Veteran
Joined
Aug 9, 2008
Messages
1,674
stranglehold-box.jpg

About Stranglehold:

Acclaimed action director John Woo presents Stranglehold, a stunning 3rd-person action adventure videogame for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC. A “spiritual sequel” to Woo’s action masterpiece, “Hard Boiled,” Stranglehold redefines the action gaming experience with its acrobatic gunplay, thrilling cinematography, frenetic combat and incredible Massive Destructibility (Massive D). Chow Yun-Fat reprises his signature role as Inspector Tequila, pitting gamers as a take no-prisoners cop waging a personal war with Hong Kong crime lords. Tequila’s loyalties to the force are tested when his ex-wife is kidnapped by the Russian mob in Chicago. Tequila struggles to balance his duty to uphold the law with doing what it takes to save his family.

Title ID: 4D5787D5

Note: This download contains 2 versions of Stranglehold.

Note: One of them plays on any console; the other is licensed to the profile and console it was originally downloaded on, so it needs an RGH / JTAG console to play.

Download:

Download Stranglehold Xbox 360 Demo

How to Install:

To play this demo simply extract the zip file and copy the extracted folders and demo file into the Content\0000000000000000 folder on the Xbox 360's internal hard drive, or a USB drive configured for use in the Xbox 360.
After copying the demo to an Xbox 360 storage device, you can go to the Demos section on the dashboard and load the demo to play.

Helpful Tutorials:
  1. Inject a demo to a USB flash drive
  2. Inject a demo to the Xbox 360 Hard Drive
  3. Burn a demo to a CD or DVD
  4. Configure a USB memory stick to be used as Xbox 360 storage
Need help with something else? Visit our Xbox 360 Guides.
 
Last edited:
WOW! Thanks mate! I Love You! :D:D:D
BIG THX!!! Been searchin for so long!
u're the best, also thx to dark scythe for the effort!!!!

Edit: The download breaks off. Is there a server problem?
 
Last edited:
sh.rar: Unexpected end of archive
There isn't a server problem anymore, but the file seems to be broken :(
Have downloaded it twice already, any ideas???
 
sh.rar: Unexpected end of archive
There isn't a server problem anymore, but the file seems to be broken :(
Have downloaded it twice already, any ideas???

I can also confirm that. I've downloaded twice, and get the same error, although I've not been paying attention if it really has downloaded 100%. I just leave the window going and check later. File clocks at around 1.3gb though so I guess it COULD have downloaded fully.

Thanks for all the awesome work you guys do. I know doing stuff like this is very tedious, so huge props. :)
 
I’ve checked with WinRAR on the Digiex server and the upload is indeed corrupt, if you ask King nicely he might upload it again when he has time.
 
I'll upload a new one, sorry guys. I've been compressing them to the highest to preserve space on the Digiex servers but I guess it may be messing them up. I'm not sure whats wrong. Though I'll get a new one uploaded very soon.
 
Compression shouldn’t corrupt stuff, you could also add a 5% recover record to the rar achieve to help prevent against corruption. You uploaded the demo around the time we had a few problems with the Digiex FTP so that could be why.
 
Jónak jó lenne,de ami itt van,az sajnos nem működő demo kishazánkban!

This demo has also been giving Digiex some problems. It may also need removed. As I've uploaded a new version of it and its supposedly still not working it must be cause its region locked.
 
I can confirm it doesn’t work on my pal console, can anyone with an NTSC console test this to see if its region locked?
 
I can confirm that this does work on NTSC consoles. Here is a picture of it running in the console. (Thats my aunts babys bottle)

h7jsaeuhpxbag1jkaz3p.jpg
 
We know that’s QueenBurn's bottle, I hear you both have an army of kids! ;)

Good work for testing the demos out.
 

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom