Worms 2: Armageddon Xbox 360 Arcade Trial Download

xzKinGzxBuRnzx

Veteran
Joined
Aug 9, 2008
Messages
1,697
worms-2-armageddon-box.jpg

About Worms 2: Armageddon:

Worms 2: Armageddon is the most fully-featured digital version of Worms™ ever. With online and offline multiplayer, voice support, a raft of new weapons, all new landscape themes, play modes, hats, skins, speech-banks and single player content; it’s a package as high on fun as it is destruction!

Title ID: 58410912

Download:

Worms 2: Armageddon Arcade Trial Download

How to Install:

To Inject this to an Xbox 360 hard drive or flash drive simply extract the zip file and copy the file and folders into "Content" / "0000000000000000" on the Xbox 360's internal hard drive, or a USB drive configured for use in the Xbox 360.

Need help with something? Visit our Guides Section

Helpful tutorials:
  1. Inject a demo to the Xbox 360 Hard Drive
  2. Inject a demo to a USB flash drive
  3. Burn a demo to a CD or DVD
 
Thanks for the upload King, it’s worth mention if you buy this game at the moment it has a lot of bugs in. And if you sign in on another consoles and load the game up after buying it your save will be corrupted.

Nimrod did a big FrontPage news post about this a few weeks ago.
 
Not that I can tell, tried to play it the other day and I didn’t get asked to update the game. Waste of points as the data saved on my profile is corrupt so I can’t really play it and progress at the moment.
 
Hi all .

Can anyone upload this to a new link on it's own ?, I do have the full version but need the Trial version to compare in HEX .

But I cannot use torrent vr library PC, uRL blocked .

I do feel after a long time, new host are needed for big files like this,
mega.co.nz are zippyshare.com where big files can be placed and downloaded fast, yes I can get to these sites vr library public .

When I get my own PC back online!, I'll introduce myself then ;)

Thanks for you're time, and apprentice it if you could help .
 
Hi, I know this topic is old, but the demo pack 11 has literally no seeds.. Can someone upload this demo?
 

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom