1. Welcome to the Digiex Download Center, you are welcome to download anything you like here, no registration is required! We offer direct download links with no captchas or wait times.
    We do our best to ensure no content infringes copyrights, and provide a DMCA Takedown Request Form to request the removal of content from Digiex

Xbox 360 Dashboard Update 2.0.15574.0 Download

Discussion in 'Dashboard / System Updates' started by Rick, Jun 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rinzaru

Rinzaru New Member

Could someone possibly help? I've formatted my usb to FAT32 and placed the system update folder inside after which I place the usb into my xbox 360 but it doesn't prompt me with an update message of any kind would it be easier to use a disk?

2. Rick

Rick Moderator

The folder needs to be extracted and placed in the root of the drive like this. x:\$SystemUpdate

3. akzz1

akzz1 New Member

Forgive my ignorance.. I'm currently on dash 2.0.13604.0 with (I think) Lt+ 3.0, and although it's mentioned in this thread that the update will not revert the flash. When I was looking back through older update threads, the thread for dash 2.0.14717.0 has some people saying it wont mess up the flash, and some people saying it will.

Is it safe to install this from my current dash as I have to go over 2.0.14717.0 and I'm simply not sure how it would work? This is the first time I've ever had to update my 360 since it was flashed and normally I wouldn't bother.. But I really want to play Arkham City GOTY and Spiderman lol. Both games have updates saved on the disc but I don't think it would be a smart idea to update from a backup disc.

4. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

Yes you can update fine, you have the latest LT+ and are passed the version of the dash where DVD drives were flashed.

5. akzz1

akzz1 New Member

Thank you! I was a little worried about it but it took me about 30 seconds to update and my backups still work like a charm. The new dash look is horrible though, but it's good to finally have my avatar's back! Just so I can understand fully, what did you mean by "and are passed the version of the dash where DVD drives were flashed"? Cheers.

6. InsaneNutter

I mean the update you were on before you just updated would have already flashed your DVD drive.

7. SonikuXD1

SonikuXD1 Resident

does this Dashboard can work with JTAG ? And i have an annoying question :
    Does the jtag requires RGH ?
    and RGH 2 Works on this dash ?

8. legend360

legend360 New Member

Thank you very much

But I have some important questions to help clarify things even more for me and others please

The first question?

1 :::Is this update are working on Games 2013 and earlier??
    Mean?
    :: When you update the device Will old and new games without problems

2 :: update works on all devices (Xbox 360 black) like ntc Games free version

I hope my answer to these important questions and you thanks and sincere respect

9. Michael_T

Michael_T Addict

Never update a JTAG or RGH Console with this update. If you do, then your 360 will be back to Retail. You will not be able to play home-brew games and more.

10. acad222

acad222 Elite Member

are there a tut to update a JTAG to 2.0.15574.0

11. Hazzy

Hazzy New Member

Hello there,first-time poster here,please forgive my terrible english and my lack of knowledge on this subject,but i have one question.
    I have a flashed X360, i think it's LT 3.0,since i bought it one month ago,and it's new. also,i have no idea of what JTAG is,so,if someone could please explain,i would appreciate that.
    anyway,back to the question,i want to know if by updating my xbox,that is currently on 2.0.14719.0 to this version,it is going to be reverted to stock,and i wont be able to play burned games anymore (since games on Brazil cost 200 bucks each,and i cannot afford that).

Please,someone answer,i really need to know this.

12. Rick

Rick Moderator

It won't revert.

13. aski\

aski\ New Member

Hi everybody... I have a flashed my xbox with this dashboard version because I would to play wit PES2013, but it doesn't working..it gave me an error "unable to read disc" or something like that.

Staff edit - we will not help you pirate games, please dont ask.

14. aski\

aski\ New Member

I'm sorry..I didn't know..

What can i do to install a new firmware on the xbox ?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2012
  15. slimwadey

slimwadey Addict

Can anyone point me to a download for the kinect/avatar , i need them for my jtag , its on this (hacked) dash but i want avatar and kinect support !

Oh wait .. maybe i should just stop being lazy and search the jtag section .. hmmmm

16. InsaneNutter

If your jtag is on 15574 then you can just run this system update and it will restore the kinect / avatar data.

Only do that if you are on 15574 otherwise it will update your console and render it useless (presuming you didnt remove the resistor to stop efuses blowing.)

17. oldrd

oldrd New Member

I tried updating my xbox via usb and it came back with an error code. I checked this error code against the MS update system errors. It would seem that my xbox is banned and therefore unable to update. What exactly are my options?
    Also my xbox had not been updated in over a yr due to not playing it or playing games requiring an update etc.

Cheers

18. nedved

nedved New Member

Hi,
    I sdo what tou said but when I turn on my console he doesn't ask me for updating or something like that.
    Can I go to the USB from the console and press on configure?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.