Xbox One System Update Index - Every Update 2013-2026 (Direct Downloads)

InsaneNutter

Resident Nutter
Joined
Jun 1, 2007
Messages
11,867
Location
UK
xbox-one.png

Every Xbox One system update on Digiex, 2013–2026. Each build opens its own thread: its release date, a direct download from Digiex and how to install it.

Looking for a build? Search this page with your browser (Ctrl+F, or Cmd+F on a Mac).

127 updates · updated 9 October 2026

Jump to: 2013 · 2014 · 2015 · 2016 · 2017 · 2018 · 2019 · 2020 · 2021 · 2022 · 2023 · 2024 · 2025 · 2026

2013​


2014​


2015​


2016​


2017​


2018​


2019​


2020​


2021​


2022​


2023​


2024​


2025​


2026​


About this archive​

Here at Digiex we have tried to preserve as many of the past Xbox One system updates over the years as possible, since the console launched in 2013. The idea was these might one day be useful if the Xbox One hacked and is able run homebrew apps or use a custom firmware. Some people might just sleep better at night knowing someone preserved these past system updates.

Either way we've hosted direct download links to the majority of Xbox One System updates since the console launched almost 5 years ago.

Where did the torrents go?

In 2018 these updates moved to torrents to save space on the Digiex server. In October 2026 all 78 came back as direct downloads, each checked against the original torrents, together with 49 updates that were never in the archive.

Are any updates missing?

I believe a couple of updates are missing where multiple updates we're released in a short space of time and I never had time to archive the previous update, that was only available for a short amount of time. Also keep in mind when the Xbox One was in its infancy Microsoft we're releasing new updates every month, this has gradually slowed down to a couple of major updates each year. This is why some years have a lot more updates than others.

With that in mind this collection isn't complete, however it's probably the most near complete collection of Xbox One system updates available on the internet.

If you have a system update missing from this collection i'd be interested in obtaining a copy of it.
 
I've now created a torrent of the 2018 system updates, almost 2TB has been uploaded for quite a few of these packs:

xbox-one-system-updates-torrent-seed.jpg


I shall still keep seeding for the foreseeable future, however can't promise I will be able to indefinitely due to the server i'm seeding from having limited space.

The updates are safe in my local archives however and hopefully yours too if your reading this.
 
¡Hola! Me registré solo para agradecerle el trabajo que se toma! Tuve un problema con mi xbox one descargando la actualización de diciembre y la consola entró en un bucle donde no podía actualizar... Solo encontré la actualización correspondiente a diciembre aquí! Muchísimas gracias! Un saludo

English via Google Translate:


Hello! I just registered to thank him for the work he does! I had a problem with my xbox one downloading the December update and the console went into a loop where I could not update ... I just found the update for December here! Many thanks! a greeting
 
someone has the file 10.0.15063.1005 (RS2_RELEASE_XBOX_1703.170323-1228) fre
 
Last edited by a moderator:
No one is probably seeding it unfortunately, I did seed 2TB+ in to each of these torrents and am still seeding the 2018 pack of updates.

However I unfortunately can't seed them all indefinitely as previously mentioned.

If anything useful ever comes from having such an old system update i'll be sure to re-seed them, I might possibly be able to here and there in the future for anyone who wants a chance to collect the past updates and missed out in the 10 months I was seeding them for.
 
No one is probably seeding it unfortunately, I did seed 2TB+ in to each of these torrents and am still seeding the 2018 pack of updates.

However I unfortunately can't seed them all indefinitely as previously mentioned.

If anything useful ever comes from having such an old system update i'll be sure to re-seed them, I might possibly be able to here and there in the future for anyone who wants a chance to collect the past updates and missed out in the 10 months I was seeding them for.
It's an unfortunate downside of torrents, but it's not that big of a deal.
 
Hi, I really appreciate your work, a great collection.
But I have a great favor to ask you.
Given that on the microsoft site, the osu of the last update is not found, could you get it from your xbox and make an upload here? Thanks
The file is for One S and is
18363.7196. 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_1910.191016-1200
 
Hi Everyone!

I would like to download the Xbox One System Updates 2018 Archive, but nobody seed it.
Is there anyone who can help me to get the 10.0.16299.5101 update?

Thanks
 
boa tarde precisava da atualização SO: 14393.2152.smd64fre.rs1_xbox_rel_1610.161208-1218
 
Hey there, i search for updates in 2020.. but i cant find it. i hope one of you have this version and will share it with me 18363.8131.amd64fre.19h1_release_xbox_dev_1911.191213-0400

Actually i download the 2017, 2018 and 2019 updates per torrent and will share it with you. As long my space it wants...

i like these work here and hope it will long exist
 
gibt es eine möglichkeit für mein betriebssystem ein update zu geben? ich habe eine ssd verbaut und bekomme fehlercodes E101 und E106.

betriebsversionsnummer: 19041.7339.amd64fre.xb_flt_2104vb.210423-1615
 

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom