An X-Files Theme I Made

Adam1Gee

Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2024
Messages
7
First time uploader here. Here's X Files theme I made, feel free to download and use. I don't know how to change the "thumbnail" of a theme in Horizon, so it'll have the Horizon logo. If you know how to change this let me know and leave feedback on what you think.

Edit: I added original images, preview and revised the theme.
 

Attachments

  • X Files- Darkness Falls Tree Stump.jpg
    X Files- Darkness Falls Tree Stump.jpg
    239.4 KB · Views: 275
  • X Files- Darkness Falls Mulder & Scully2.jpg
    X Files- Darkness Falls Mulder & Scully2.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 263
  • X Files- Darkness Falls Flies.jpg
    X Files- Darkness Falls Flies.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 285
  • X Files- Darkness Falls Scully Lightbulb.jpg
    X Files- Darkness Falls Scully Lightbulb.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 278
  • X-Files ''Darkness Falls'' Preview.jpg
    X-Files ''Darkness Falls'' Preview.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 834
  • X-Files ''Darkness Falls''.zip
    X-Files ''Darkness Falls''.zip
    5.9 MB · Views: 4,279
Last edited:
I've moved to the user created themes section, could you attach some screenshots of the theme so people can see before downloading? thanks.

I do love the X Files.
 

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom