BioShock Xbox 360 Title Update 3 Download [Media ID 44E704F7]

xzKinGzxBuRnzx

Veteran
Joined
Aug 9, 2008
Messages
1,668
bioshock-box.jpg

BioShock Title Update: 3
Title ID: 545407D8
Media ID: 44E704F7
​

Download:

Download BioShock Xbox 360 Title Update 3 [Media ID 44E704F7]

How to Install:

This is a Cache title update: the Xbox 360 keeps title updates named TU_… in the Cache of its hard drive, or of a USB drive configured for use in the Xbox 360.
  1. Extract the zip.
  2. Use a FATX tool such as Horizon or USB Xtaf to inject TU_1A581UO_0000004000000.00000000000O1 into the Cache.
  3. Start the game and the update loads with it. It only works with the version of the game whose Media ID is above.

About BioShock:

BioShock is the first-person shooter where everything is a weapon. Set in a failed underwater utopia, BioShock gives complete freedom to turn the environment, the enemies, even water and fire into powerful tools against your foes.

Helpful Tutorials:
  1. How to use Xbox 360 Title Updates
  2. Inject a title update with Horizon
  3. Inject a title update into the Cache of a USB memory stick
  4. Inject a title update into the Cache of the Xbox 360 hard drive
  5. Configure a USB memory stick to be used as Xbox 360 storage
Need help with something else? Visit our Xbox 360 Guides.
 

Attachments

Hey I just got myself a copy of Bioshock and applied the update via USB, I have applied updates to various games like Gears of war and Halo 3 (both of which have added more achievements, so I can confirm they work) but I see no changes to this game with the update. I thought it added an extra 100gs (and xbox360a.org confirms it) yet I don't see the extra achievements. Do I need to have the DLC in order for the achievement list to be updated?? The same thing happens with Tomb raider: Legend, if I apply the update I can see the option to launch and buy the Anniversary DLC but the achievement list is not updated... any help??
 
hmmm... Is music playing in the main menu ?

The music in main menu is only witch patched game. Also try pulling usb stick OUT of xbox when playing. Game will crash letting You know it was using pendrive update
 
I think you may have to download the DLC to see the extra achievements. From what I remember the DLC was free when first out!
 

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom