1. Welcome to the Digiex Download Center, you are welcome to download anything you like here, no registration is required! We offer direct download links with no captchas or wait times.
    We do our best to ensure no content infringes copyrights, and provide a DMCA Takedown Request Form to request the removal of content from Digiex

Driver for ISSCEDRBTA Bluetooth Dongle in Windows XP SP2 and SP3

Discussion in 'Drivers' started by Nimrod, Feb 16, 2008.

1. moscit

moscit New Member

Microsoft Stacks and A2DP & AVRCP

First off, thanks for the information, I'm finally getting to use my BT dongle to sync my phone and transfer files.

I also have BT headphones that I'm trying to connect, does not seem to be working.Does anyone know if the Microsoft stack support A2DP and AVRCP?

Thanx

2. toyotis

toyotis New Member

Thanks Nimrod...
    Will you add support for Human Interface Device Service? I want to make my Sony-Ericsson mobile phone remote controller...
    Thanks again...

3. rick_525@msn.com

rick_525@msn.com New Member

Bluetooth

If there is help, I will gladly donate, it's cost me more in time!
    I have tried ruthlessly to get my D-Link DBT-120....B4 to work with Vista. No go. If I purchase this or this type will this driver allow the Bluetooth to show up in "My Computer,", or "Computer" in Vista? What I am trying to do is have my Lg Vu 920 paired and if it shows in "Computer" then I can drag and drop. Any input?? Thanks....oh may as well admit,,,pretty new at solving issues like this.

Rick

4. akaa88

akaa88 Member

I'm having a strange problem!
    The drivers are installed in my system and the device manager also shows the bluetooth device connected. But no file transfer occurs! When I right click on a file and click "send to bluetooth device", it shows that box of file transfer, but in the end says

"The file could not be sent because the connection could not be established. Check to make sure the Bluetooth radio is plugged in."

The device is plugged in, so I wonder why is this displayed.
    This happened since I have updated my system to SP3 from SP2.
    Please help!

5. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

The driver could need updating to be SP3 compatible as they are based on SP2 code, off hand I’m not sure if the Bluetooth stack has changed in SP3 but if so it could be why people are having problems.

6. akaa88

akaa88 Member

So whats the solution for it?
    Can you them compatible with SP3?
    I need them badly!
    Thanx!

7. InsaneNutter

Most likely, I’ll bring it to Nimrod attention after Christmas.

8. akaa88

akaa88 Member

Oh, thanx!
    Merry Christmas!

9. Zarigani

Zarigani New Member

Hi, did an XP 64 bit version of this driver ever become available? There was some talk of it earlier in the thread but there doesn't seem to be a download.

Here's hoping :)

10. Nimrod

Nimrod Exotic Vendor

Right, Now the Christmas Period is over I'm going to work tomorrow on the SP3 driver for both 32-bit and 64-bit versions.

Should be up sometime tomorrow. Though I need someone with XP 64-bit to help me with a few files. If someone with it can send me there MSN address via "Private Message" and ill work with them to get the driver up tomorrow.

Edit:

I worked with someone on some XP x64 Drivers but when I sent him my work he never replied if it worked or not.
    If someone can give them a go at let me know: https://users.digiex.net/nimrod/BluetoothXP64.zip

11. Zarigani

Zarigani New Member

Just a quick note to say I did respond (in pm) a couple of days ago and unfortunately it isn't working. If there's anything else I can do to help test and get this working, please let me know :)

12. ORaBi

ORaBi Member

Interesting ...
    Thanks for the explanation

13. silencius

silencius New Member

I've also got a problem. I can get the Widcomm software off fine. But when I point the driver upgrade wizard at the folder that holds the new drivers it tells me that the folder does not contain any software that would be better for my hardware than what I already have and won't install, instead giving me the choice to keep what I have installed or look elsewhere.

I also have XP SP3. I'm not sure what else it could be.

14. InsaneNutter

I replied to your post in the BMC2046 driver thread, unless you happen to own both Bluetooth devices you need to use the correct driver, this driver will not work for the BMC2046 and visa versa.

As I said in my other post you say that you removed the Widcomm software but did you remove the Widcomm drivers for the device?

15. Zarigani

Zarigani New Member

Tried editing my existing bth.inf files (in c:\windows\inf\) to match the one in that file and let Windows search for "recommended software". Still no luck.

Any suggestions?

16. paul3489

paul3489 New Member

hi

can i get a copy of this driver?tnx

17. InsaneNutter

The link is in the first post :)

18. xzKinGzxBuRnzx

xzKinGzxBuRnzx The Feature Man

Yes you can. The download is attached to the first post. At the top go to page 1 then scroll up to the top post to read all the information at the main bottom of the first post is the driver, Its an attached file.

19. shred1

shred1 New Member

Worked beautifully.I had purchased that little dongle months ago and the mini cd with driver would not be read,So I finally gave up.I'm now using my bluetooth mouse with my desktop. Thank you!

20. yuyuik

yuyuik New Member

hi, great work you are doing. I tried to use the xp x64 drivers and they didn't work, if you want I can help you with tests and files of xp x64 you could need