Fable II Xbox 360 Title Update 4 Download [Media ID 6473199D]

Solo761

Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2010
Messages
6
fable-ii-box.jpg

Fable II Title Update: 4
Title ID: 4D5307F1
Media ID: 6473199D
​

Download:

Download Fable II Xbox 360 Title Update 4 [Media ID 6473199D]

How to Install:

This is a Cache title update: the Xbox 360 keeps title updates named TU_… in the Cache of its hard drive, or of a USB drive configured for use in the Xbox 360.
  1. Extract the zip.
  2. Use a FATX tool such as Horizon or USB Xtaf to inject TU_16L61VH_0000004000000.0000000000101 into the Cache.
  3. Start the game and the update loads with it. It only works with the version of the game whose Media ID is above.

About Fable II:

Fable II is the highly-anticipated sequel to the wildly successful original that sold more than three million copies, offering even more choices and building on the core gameplay theme of Fable, where your every decision continually defines who you become. Set 500 years after the original, Fable II delivers an epic story and innovative real-time gameplay, including a massive amount of freedom and choice to explore a vast collection of dungeons, catacombs, and taverns in the world of Albion.

Helpful Tutorials:
  1. How to use Xbox 360 Title Updates
  2. Inject a title update with Horizon
  3. Inject a title update into the Cache of a USB memory stick
  4. Inject a title update into the Cache of the Xbox 360 hard drive
  5. Configure a USB memory stick to be used as Xbox 360 storage
Need help with something else? Visit our Xbox 360 Guides.
 

Attachments

its not working for me. I have a save and I get an error saying that the game was saved with more updated version. I have NTSC version.
 
I also have NTSC version. I just did some testing with and without update, and in both cases I managed to load save from updated version and from vanilla version.

So vanilla version managed to load both save versions, and also updated version managed to load both versions. The game downloaded this update from XBLA, it's was not just DL-ed from somewhere else.
 
I don't think game of the year edition is actually different then the regular version. You just get that stuff you can download via XBL with it.
 
Do you think I should clear the cache and then inject, secondly I wanted to ask you a question, Will these Updates stay on the hdd or will they be deleted automatically ?
 
I don't think clearing cache would help. There's pretty good chance that goty is different than regular vanilla version. It wouldn't be the first one to be that way (like Battlefield Bad Company and Bad Company Gold Edition have separate updates). These updates will stay on HDD until you clear the cache, they will also probably be gone if you delete the game from hdd (if you have it installed), but I'm not 100% sure on that.
 
Will these Updates stay on the hdd or will they be deleted automatically ?

I think these are going to stay around on the hard drive. I was poking around my hard drive the other day and saw that updates I had put into the cache had been copied to the Content directory.
 
You can try with some other updates. I just googled this one, they have rather large update collection.

XBOX 360 Update Center

At least the ones on that site aren't from me, so if there's some problem with my transfer cable/tools that should sort it.
 
Thanks you all for your help but I don't see an update for GOTY Edition specifically. Hopefully it will show up sooner or later.
 
Soooo, new here, hey guys, what's up!

I've got a dilemma...I've been attempting (unsuccessfully) to use an update for Fable 2...I had originally purchased the DLC quests before I was banned, but I no longer have any way to use them on my banned console. I got a new backup copy of the Fable 2 plat. hits which has the content on the disc. That was fine and good, but when I load up the game, go to hit 'continue' it tells me "cannot load because the save file is 'more up to date' than this version of the game". So, I get my USB stick, inject my title update i DL'd off of DigiEx, follow all the instructions (to the best of my ability) and still nothing. I don't see it install any update, i'm playing it without my HDD attached...i've transfered my saves and content to that USB stick that includes the T.U. but to no avail. I'm really at a loss, I don't know what to do next, I just want to get back into my game and try out those extra quests

Can anyone help me with this?
 

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom