Completed: Halo Reach Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

D4rk_Angel

New Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2010
Messages
1
IGN has it up right now, someone should get a code, download it and then upload. Im already trying :)

Want to Get in the Halo: Reach Beta Early? - Xbox 360 News at IGN
 
Ive "liked" IGN on Facebook, the amount of people asking for a code on there is crazy.

If i some how happen to get one ill upload it, I wouldn't hold your breath though.
 
I got a code and downloaded it already. I also have a transfer cable if someone wants to teach me how to upload it...

EDIT: I gotta go to school now I won't be home untill around 3 PM EST. Just post to tell me how to upload it and I will, if no one has done it yet.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom