Request: Help !!! I need an undo.bin for WD5000BPVT - 08HXZT1 - 16 October 2011

jamieisking

Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2014
Messages
7
I have successfully flashed my WD-5000-BPVT but i lost the UNDO.BIN file to restore it back .

could someone please share their
undo.bin with me ?!?!

My drive is a WD-5000-BPVT - 08HXZT1 and the date on it is 16 October 2011 ?!?!
 
As i said in the other post you made why do you need to restore it back if you have just hacked it? I imagine all you will ever do is use the the drive in the Xbox 360?
 

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom