Request: NG3 GS pre order's DOA5 alpha demo limited edition

Joined
Jan 30, 2013
Messages
6
Hello everybody!

Well, i´m searching the Xbox360 version of the limited edition alpha demo of DOA5, that with only Hitomi and Ryu Hayabusa as playable characters. I download the premium version (thanks again), but i want this version too (I also collect the DOA demo for diferent platforms, and even i have the two demo version for PSX :P). I hope it could be in the same style of the previous released version, without need of a modded console or something like that.

So, if anyone of you have it, could you share it?

Greetings!
 
Last edited by a moderator:

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom