Request: Request

Anro

New Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2011
Messages
2
Hi, can anyone upload Microsoft Train Simulator (The full game). I would realy appreciate it.
 
Digiex is not a warez site and despite this game being quite old (10 years) I have searched for the product and found it's still being sold. I also don't think MS would allow it to be downloaded for free.
 
Yes, I know Digiex is not a warez site I just thought i could request the game here because it is a quite old but you see i live in South Africa and its not in store here anymore but thanks anyway.
 

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom