Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Welcome to the Digiex Download Center, you are welcome to download anything you like here.
No registration is required! Digiex offers direct download links with no captchas or wait times.
The team do our best to ensure no content infringes copyrights and provide a
DMCA Takedown request
form to request the removal of content from Digiex.
Digiex is not a warez site and despite this game being quite old (10 years) I have searched for the product and found it's still being sold. I also don't think MS would allow it to be downloaded for free.
Yes, I know Digiex is not a warez site I just thought i could request the game here because it is a quite old but you see i live in South Africa and its not in store here anymore but thanks anyway.