1. Welcome to the Digiex Download Center, you are welcome to download anything you like here, no registration is required! We offer direct download links with no captchas or wait times.
    We do our best to ensure no content infringes copyrights, and provide a DMCA Takedown Request Form to request the removal of content from Digiex

Resident Evil 5 Demo Download

Discussion in 'Demos' started by InsaneNutter, Dec 6, 2008.

1. dirtbikeboy

dirtbikeboy New Member

re demo

hey i downloaded the file and burnt it on a disc. it shows up in my game library on my 360 but it is saying that it cant launch. does anyone know why i am getting this error? do i need modded softwear for it to work?

2. xzKinGzxBuRnzx

xzKinGzxBuRnzx The Feature Man

Did you disconnect from LIVE before trying to launch it? If not please try that.

Note to everyone: please read the entire first post on this thread, this is the second post I've seen that has a simple answer. If your not reading all the directions then its no wonder most of you aren't burning this correctly or forgetting something simple thing like disconnecting from LIVE. I'm not trying to be mean to anyone by saying this, just it won't hurt to read the first post instead of just scrolling down to the download link. Infact it's even highlighted in red.

3. odiporis

odiporis Member

I downloaded Nero 9 trial and I have the demo un'rar'ed. I need to know what class of CD to burn (audio, video, data) I have a TDK 700 mb CD-R

4. xzKinGzxBuRnzx

xzKinGzxBuRnzx The Feature Man

data

5. odiporis

odiporis Member

OK I GOT IT. THANKS TO EVERYONE. For all of you confused people. Use the Winrar

link WinRAR archiver, a powerful tool to process RAR and ZIP files. Once you un'rar it,

You should have a ResidentEvil5Demo folder in your documents. Open it up and enter

all other folders. Make sure you oly have one file in the last folder. If so, go back until

you see "Content" folder. Copy that onto a burnable CD-R. Your standard burner

should work fine. I burned mine of of Windows XP default burner and it works fine.

Put it in you Xbox 360 disc drive and SIGN OUT OF XBOX LIVE. Go to demos and

trials. Scroll down until you see Japanese text and the RE5 logo. Play it. Your screen

will go black and "now loading" will appear on the bottom right of your screen. It

takes a while on the first time, but mine takes 1 tenth of the time now. There you

go!

P.S. When you enter a level for the first time, it will take a while to load.

6. chrissino

chrissino New Member

Hello! I have a problem with the demo of resident evil 5. I did everything that was written on your forum, I wrote the image on cd but when I insert the CD in the xbox360 the demo doesn't work why??? Expect an answer thanks to all!

7. sergaidragon

sergaidragon Member

is there a resident evil 5 demo for pc

8. odiporis

odiporis Member

Hey chrissino. What program are you using to burn it?

9. odiporis

odiporis Member

Chrissino, also are you looking n the demo's section on the NXE dashboard?

10. jake80

jake80 New Member

Hi, I doing everything you say to do here & my nero burn process looks the same, But it's not working for me. Can you help me? Thanks

11. odiporis

odiporis Member

Ok Jake, I'm new to Nero, so I don't know much about it. Have you de-rar'ed the file and only copied the "content folder".

12. DiabloMatik

DiabloMatik New Member

OK so i have one question how was this disc that i made " data disc with nero " able to play under games library ? so my main question that im going to try is replacing the last file "which is the re5 iso image file" with a xbox 360 game iso file burn it and see what happens i could only hope that it will run a full game that way will see tomarrow !

13. Hoffman

Hoffman Addict

It won’t work trust me.

14. chrissino

chrissino New Member

to burn i use nero startsmart I burn an image on the CD, but when I insert the CD I don't found the demo ...however, i'm Italian ... sorry for the mistakes of English

15. dat508kid9mm

dat508kid9mm New Member

So i've wasted 2 Dvds and a Cd iv'e had the same screenshot thats posted to burn but still unsuccessful can u please share with me what settings to use? It asks if i want to use Multi Session or Single Session? and im using Nero 6 if i could have some help this would be great thanks.

16. ryry8380

ryry8380 New Member

How big is the demo and can you recommend any CD/DVD that I could use?

17. hunterx1191

hunterx1191 New Member

I cant seem to get this to work.

Im not too sure if im doing this right...I had downloaded the RE5 Torrent Successfully. I have the Folder that says Resident Evil 5 Demo, and in it is the how to burn and play file, and the content folder with all of the subfolders, leading down to re5_demo file.

I have tried burning the entire Resident Evil 5 Folder to a regular CD/R disk, and i have succeeded in doing so.

my problem is that when i put the burnt cd into my 360, the demo doesnt show up. I tried signing out, signing in, signing in on a non-live account, and checked every list possible on the menu...

am i missing something here?

please please help me out here, im desperate to play!!:'(

18. hunterx1191

hunterx1191 New Member

Nevermind, I got it working. turns out i was copying the wrong file. Probably shouldve looked at the other posts before freaking out. Thanks all!!

This is a Sweet GAme!!! Thanks for the info!

19. wrinkynuts

wrinkynuts New Member

Man I am glad I found this site and figured it out in the end.[After 5 cds]I used a DVD+RW,and am burning a 3rd copy now.I used Express burn @ 4X speed and works fine.My third burn seems to be taking a bit longer than the other 2.I may have to go get more DVDs.Even tried to download it from the japanese marketplace.It does not work.This is the best option.Thanks to Insanenutter and the other posters with great info.If you havnt gotten it yet,dont stress,...you will.

20. WiihatMii

WiihatMii New Member

Is there any risk, my XBox could get banned from XBL if I use this Demo? Maybe I am too careful but I want to get sure.