Sonic Generations

l l 2RUΛCΣ l l

Elite Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2010
Messages
85
Location
NL, Amsterdam
Sonic Generations

SonicGenerationsBG1.jpg


SonicGenerationsBG2.jpg


SonicGenerationsBG3.jpg

​
SonicGenerationsBG4.jpg


Enjoy! :)


 

Attachments

Now that is one nice theme you have done there, way better than the ones on Xbox Live you would pay for!!

Fantastic work as always :D
 
Thx alot :). I haven't seen the premium theme from Microsoft myself, but I tried to add the sonic colors to the whole theme to make it look more complete. I'm satisfied with the end result as well.
 
Thx alot :). I haven't seen the premium theme from Microsoft myself, but I tried to add the sonic colors to the whole theme to make it look more complete. I'm satisfied with the end result as well.

The one on the Marketplace is boring & very plain, I got it free with the SE version of Generations.

Anyway I really like this theme too, good work ;)
 

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom