Not Possible: Street Fighter 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashez7

Member
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
6
any one has the demo plz ?:S
 
any one has the demo plz ?:S

I assume you are looking for a Xbox 360 demo? If so no demo exists for this game. Seeing how the full game been released for quite a while, I don't think there will ever be one.

This game isn't released for PC yet and won't be till July 7 I believe. As far as I know there isn't a demo of this for PC out yet. However there is a Benchmark test here. None of us could get you a PS3 demo even if there was one.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom