Xbox 360 Kinect Dashboard Update 2.0.12606.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weird issue: It seems Fable III does not work with the new dashboard beta releases. The game installs perfectly to the hard drive but when you try to play it you get a "disc unreadable" error message. (game works with older dashboards)... I wonder if these are new security measures or a bug?

I have the same problem :(
 
Xboxasher the 12612 doesn't exist , was only a my hypothesis on what could be the final build , nothing of more
 
Why cant'I download new version (2.0.12615.0) I have an error You are not privileges..........
 
Yes, i get the RROD when put pen drive with update, i think they are 9199 dash...because of that the error....
waiting for confirmed link from update
 
just to let u all no 12611 is the final dash just try connect to live and u have to say yes on contract and ur live is unlocked :D :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom