1. Welcome to the Digiex Download Center, you are welcome to download anything you like here, no registration is required! We offer direct download links with no captchas or wait times.
    We do our best to ensure no content infringes copyrights, and provide a DMCA Takedown Request Form to request the removal of content from Digiex

Xbox One System Update 10.0.19041.3068 Download (June 2020 Update)

Discussion in 'Dashboard / System Updates' started by InsaneNutter, Jul 5, 2020.

1. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

[​IMG]

Info on the Xbox One 10.0.19041.3068 (rs_xbox_release_2006.200610-0000) June 2020 Update

Release date

16/06/2020

What's New

Badges:

Badges are coming this month. Subscribers to Xbox Game Pass or Xbox Live Gold will see their subscription next to their gamertag on Home and in the guide. We’ve also added badge imprints to game tiles in My games & apps, Home, and the guide to help people quickly identify which games come from their Xbox Game Pass membership.

Home Update:

Clicking your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of Home used to open the guide, just like the guide button on the controller does. Now, to save a step, clicking the gamerpic opens the profile card directly, giving you immediate access to your profile, account info, and subscriptions.

Mixer Browsing Boost:

With the June 2020 release, we’ve removed the tile maximum from the browse galleries, allowing you to discover all the content you want to watch with no limits.

Download:

Download Xbox One System Update 10.0.19041.3068 Download (June 2020 Update) Update

Updating your Xbox One:

Read: How to install an Xbox One System Update from a USB Memory Stick

To find your Xbox One console’s operating system version:

• Press the Xbox button to return to Home.
    • Press the Menu button and select Settings (or select Settings on the Home screen).
    • Select System.
    • Select Console info.
    • Your operating system version is the third row down.
    • Note If you’re in the middle of a system update and need to find your operating system version on your console, pull both triggers and both bumpers on the controller. The operating system version is listed as Build and is the second line down.

2. bobbyhung1

bobbyhung1 New Member

My xbox was on the 19401.2583. update and the console had bricked. I tried everything, finally I installed my 500 gig laptop hard drive in the xbox, unplugged the internet, and ran this update via thumb drive and it WORKED! Didn't partition or format the drive, and that is truth! Had to share, because I had tried every offline update, even this one, but it wouldn't work until I changed the hard drive.
    Thank you!

InsaneNutter likes this.
  3. bobbyhung1

bobbyhung1 New Member

I suppose it would help to add, I was getting the "There's something wrong" headline followed by first an error code "E102", then after it unsuccessfully would not update, it would become "E101". That cycle, over and over. Would not reset would not do anything.
    3 solid weeks of trying every darn thing out there.
    Oh, and yes, the 19401.2583 update that bricked me was from the insiders program. First thing I did was unenroll in that, so it may have helped, not sure.
    We are so close to getting the new Xbox system I hate to see anyone waste money unnecessarily, so i hope this helps someone.