Completed: [XBOX360] Lost Planet 2 DEMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

miladesn

Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2009
Messages
8
I'm really sorry! too many request *-)!
This one is the last one I promise :$, It is available for download on XBOX LIVE right now and it's only 304MB! here is the marketplace link
Xbox LIVE Marketplace | LOST PLANET? 2
Thanks in advance :P
 
I second this request because I don't have a gamertag that is gold and 18+. (Stupid Rating Pending).
 
Actually the demo is out as I played it earlier. It reminds me of Monster Hunter with guns (of course it is made by Capcom). If no one takes the request i'll take this one up tomorrow.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom