Request: Cheap and great arcade games for 300-500 MSPs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockman

Godlike
Joined
May 29, 2011
Messages
1,088
Most I've seen cost 800 MSP and up, but what are some great and cheap for 500 MSP or less?

Thanks!
 
Isn't Sonic CD only 400 MSP? In fact all the classic Sonics go for 400 MSP or less :D

I've got Sonic 1, Sonic 2, Sonic 3 all originals for Sega Mega Drive but not Sonic CD, so I might consider SCD.

Thanks!
 
I'm going with Sonic CD once they've deposited 100 MSP+ on my Xbox account.

Staff can close this topic now.

Thanks!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom