Digiex Minecraft Server returns from the dead

Discussion in 'Digiex Minecraft Server' started by Nimrod, May 8, 2012.

1. TheOneAndOnlyBeardozer

TheOneAndOnlyBeardozer Member

Ok listen im not here to fight, i just want to be whitelisted so i can go back to you guys, its been an entire year

2. Nimrod

Nimrod Exotic Vendor

Hello Steve,
    I've whitelisted your username and you should now be able to connect. The commands have changed a lot since you were previously on the server. On the building regulation doc (available here: https://digiex.net/general-discussi...ations-v1-2-updated-27th-december-2011-a.html ) your find a page full of commands to get you started. I recommended giving it a quick read.

As for all the other usernames you have listed, a lot of them should still be whitelisted. If the others who aren't whitelisted show an interest and wish to join, just let me know.

3. TheOneAndOnlyBeardozer

Dear Nimrod or any other person that controls white-listing, I am sorry for bugging you this much but I'm eager to get back on the the old MC server. I left at the arrival of 1.8 were i found i could log in no more. I spent countless hours from then trying to get back, if someone could please white-list me that would be great! I am a long time member of that server, ask Jozo117, Snookieboy,AlleOps0or other people of that nature. Thanks for your cooperation- Beardozer

4. Strategia

Strategia Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure Sam and Chazza were banned for griefing on the old server, although I don't know the details of what happened.

FYI: Like Wild said in the other thread, most of us remember you were annoying, and some of us remember you were banned, although we're not sure why. We're trying to figure out whether or not that was the case. Until then, sorry, no whitelist. We'll get back to you when we know more.

5. TheOneAndOnlyBeardozer

I honestly don't remember being banned :(
    However, i will admit to being annoying some times and getting kicked for it.
    But thanks for your time anyway!

6. slimwadey

slimwadey Addict

Thanks
    I am still having problems with MC. i cant log in to minecraft.net , i have sent emails regarding this with my payment ref so i will have to await a reply
    Hope to see you on the server soon
    Steve

7. jessenic

jessenic Minecraft Guy

Don't except a quick answer. I used the contact form on mojang account page so they could change my email. Took 6 months until I got an answer! Have you tried resetting your password on minecraft.net? Also have you tried migrating your account to Mojang Account at https://account.mojang.com/migrate?

8. MrNitvit

MrNitvit Resident

Lol me and jesse saved the day, sorry i been silent for a while its just i have been ill loads of days and then the days i miss i have to catch up on schoolwork and homework and then i had to revise for loads of tests, schools such a bitch but meh, i can keep going :D

9. Slaz

Slaz Roast as you make toast!

Hey there. I just got my copy of Minecraft and I'd like to see how Digiex is doing at the scene.

I'm interested to be whitelisted. :D

10. Ruben Snijders

Ruben Snijders Member

Hey,
    I can tell you how the server is doing:
    2 active players. 1 is on vacation, Im not much online.
    The renewal was a big mistake and we all know it.

-Onderzetter

11. Slaz

Well, even with a few players left there could be potential for more activity.

I'm just starting to find out how to craft the better objects and I'm willing to make some contribution to whatever is left of the Digiex server. :P

12. Nimrod

Nimrod Exotic Vendor

The renewal couldn't be avoided Onder, because the old public server was costing 80+ euros a month because of the insane system requirements of a Minecraft Server for 10+ or more players.

The renewal was only designed to allow a few of our players to keep together if they wished to at no cost to us. We can't afford to pump the insane money Minecraft Server requires for a game that most of the Admins have long got bored of. Infact it was costing us more to host the MC Server that it cost to host the entire Digiex site with over millions of page views.

If you want a big public server, I honestly suggest moving onto another and stop being so bitter about it . No one could afford to spend 80 euros on the game like the old days. the only reason we managed to in the past was generous donations from some of our players, especially Strategia who single handled funded the server for 6 months.

However slaz, your more than welcome to pop on it. Its nothing like it use to be but does provide a nice quiet server with lots of free space to build to your hearts content. There is sometimes up to 3-4 people on there but nothing major.

13. WildStyleZx89

WildStyleZx89 Active Member

You say you are online alot with jelle but ive checked a couple times over the last 2 months. And each time its empty so i dont bother joining. And as Nimrod said people got bored of minecraft. So when ever someone has nothing to do we can pop onto the server and do as we please since the server has no costs now.

The renewal was much needed and the server is now far better than it was before. Even on the old server people where bored and the server was empty. It had nothing to do with the server being renewed it had simply to do with minecraft itself it got boring.

14. Slaz

Ahh thanks, I PMed you my Minecraft.net username. :)

And in fact, I guess a more quiet server with more space available is better for newbie players like me. I found that on some popular servers it's hard to claim land and little help is required, instead I'd hear begging to search for diamonds. :O

15. MrNitvit

MrNitvit Resident

I was wondering if my friend armanxx1 could be white listed. I think I have requested it somewhere else but I have completely forgotten where and if he actually got accepted. The only trouble is he is in Italy for a while and wont be coming back for 3-4 weeks. When he does, me and him might start up a lets play series on our channel. I really hope the server comes back to life. It might just get rejuvenated for the 1.3.1 update :D

16. Jozo117

Jozo117 Active Member

Hey, first off I would like to ask if my friend ElderScrollsRule could be whitelisted. Along with Joethegamer, Chazza117 and myself, he does alot of tekkit. Joe, Chaz and I have been active on the server for a few days now because we have been seaching for a good tekkit server with almost no banned items, after searching for days and joining loads of servers but then quitting (Mainly because of alot of lag or 'douchy' admins) I remembered Digiex was now tekkit. I used to come online about once every 2 or so weeks, but after asking if there was any banned items, they were only items that we wouldnt really be needing. So, after going completely off the subject of getting my friend whitelisted, Joe, Chazza and I will be quite active on the server from now on, we have already created alot of stuff from tekkit (Like quarrys, automated machines, nuclear reactor and a very efficient EMC farming area) Although all of this is good and we get a good profit of expensive items, could someone give us a challenge? One that we can't just complete in one day (we've only been playing for 2 days and we have all of the things listed and more) we have a 'To-Do' list but that is almost completely full up, on it, it had;
    "Make Nuclear reactor - Done"
    "Make Mooshroom EMC farm - Almost done"
    "Make Nanosuit armour - Done"
    "Make fully automated sorting area - Almost done"
    But none of these have been a problem since it is all easy to do once you have got past the first stages and have the jist of tekkit. Please get back to us with something that will challenge us, thank you. We hope to see more players on aswell, at the moment the only players we see are Strat, Jesse, APH8, Wild and ourselves.
    -Jozo

P.S: If you would like to see our set-up just ask us to tp you there :D

17. Strategia

Strategia Well-Known Member

Kill the Enderdragon.

18. Jozo117

Jozo117 Active Member

Challenge accepted.

19. Philippe van Mastrigt

Philippe van Mastrigt New Member

Hello i am harleydavidson2
    i have been playing for like 7 months on that server it's now private but could i be whitelist
    and could you give me the IP

Name: HarleyDavidson2

Thank you Already

20. AlleOpsO

AlleOpsO Member

Im sorry to say, but as far as im concerned (tell me if im wrong:P) the server is down, or noone is playing at the moment due to lack of interest :/

Best Regards