How to mod GTAIV for PS3

Discussion in 'Playstation 3 Guides' started by delhanh, Sep 24, 2010.

1. Rockman

Rockman Godlike

If such thing existed (for PC, Xbox 360 & PS3) it would be marvellous as it would save time and get over with the damn Flying Rats.

Also, if there were something similar but for the Stunt Jumps I'd appreciate it.

2. finalfantasy7max

finalfantasy7max New Member

does it work for Ps3 without jailbreak and can i use it online? because i saw people using modz online and thats what i want to do

3. Dark Scyth

Dark Scyth Moderator

For the mods to work, you have to be on 3.55.

4. GTAManiak

GTAManiak New Member

PLEASE ANSWER :)
    How can i open my PS3 in a file folder on pc.I have a HDMI cable so?
    And yes i already know how to edit the gta iv becouse i already have it on pc bat i have lag :| and i want to add enb and some cars packs to my ps3 gta iv
    JUST TELL ME HOW TO OPEN THE PS3`S FILES ON DESKTOP....Will i use a HDMI cable?v

5. Dark Scyth

Dark Scyth Moderator

HDMI cable is for a video feed, has absolutely doing nothing with transferring data and you can't mod GTAIV unless you're on 3.55 CFW.

6. GTAManiak

GTAManiak New Member

ok look o alredy have my ps3 modded with cfw but the guy what have modded my ps3 DIDIN`T tell me HOW TO PUT GAMES ON IT OR HOW TO OPEN IT ON MY PC...CAN YOU TELL ME HOW TO DO IT PLEASE????but by precise please..i told you the one what modded my ps3 did`n told me how to put games on it or how to open it on pc..pls help