NXE Preview Dashboard [Exclusive Early Download]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking about doing that, but my dad knows when the update is :D
 
Tomorrow morining is the day! Not to long now. Im sure everyone can now wait for it instead of posting on how to get in live now (Which you cannot do).
 
I'm a little confused! Lol, this will be released 10 AM GMT correct? What time is that EST? Just wondering so I can begin download as soon as its out. Thanks for the help everyone.
 
i was wondering, i have xbox live, but on the behalf of a friend who doesnt, is it possible to download the update from xbox.com??
 
i was wondering, i have xbox live, but on the behalf of a friend who doesnt, is it possible to download the update from xbox.com??

The final build will be posted on Xbox.com as well as on here as soon as its released, then its just a case of burning to a CD or putting it on a USB pen and putting it in the console to be updated :)
 
Slight problem. Xbox.com is Half down, I noticed that everyones avatars are gone except NXE avatars, and... people who installed the leak. I think we've got a BIG BIGBIG BIG PROBLEM!!!! SERIOUSLY the only people with the leak told us, and they are the ones with an avatar.. everyone else has a black screen.
 
Slight problem. Xbox.com is Half down, I noticed that everyones avatars are gone except NXE avatars, and... people who installed the leak. I think we've got a BIG BIGBIG BIG PROBLEM!!!! SERIOUSLY the only people with the leak told us, and they are the ones with an avatar.. everyone else has a black screen.


yeah, i havent seen the problem your talking about, however, im not able to sign in on xbox.com, but its most likely because of the nxe stuff. well atleast i hope.*-)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom