What annoys you on the internet?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by MasterChief, May 5, 2010.

1. slimwadey

slimwadey Addict

I rather detest the whole Modern Warfare2 Modding scene .. lots of 10-12yr old kids asking if they can buy a Jtag at Asda/Walmart then two days later claiming to be running modded lobbies .. plus lots of requests for me to help setup a lobby .. blah blah

Oh and i dislike people who abbreviate everything and misspell stuff and use that annoying text talk OMG !! WTF?? Etc .... :-@

Plus i dislike the [rather small ] ads on this forum .. but i have found my home now and i will soon get to 30+ plus posts without spamming

Slim

2. slimwadey

slimwadey Addict

Bump
    Bump!!!!!

OMG ROFL !!!
    8-|

sorry :P

3. GamingRealm

GamingRealm Active Member

lol MW2 is just the biggest epic fail game of all time! What they have done to the PC community I cannot accept -.-
    They have basically killed off every single copatetive pc player with what they did...

4. Scarface0415

Scarface0415 Banned

Try hards on Quake Arena

5. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

I agree about the modded Mw2 lobbies, its a waste of time and keyvaults.
    Jtagged 360's on Xbox Live could be doing something useful like capturing packets to help reverse engineer parts of Xbox Live for example.

I would be nice if the people responsable for FreeBoot just blocked jtagged 360's from connecting to Xbox Live, it would end all this Mw2 hacking and people who dont want a banned console dont have to worry about getting a ban.

Thats one thing I have honestly never understood, I just dont see why people are willing to pay money to get the 10th prestige, I guess when your 12 its pretty "cool" to go look mate ive got the 10th prestige. Mate checks leader board... you played the game for 10 mins... cheater.

I forget how long I have played Mw2 now, its not massive amounts of time... however I just got to level 40 last night and am still enjoying unlocking new things. Ill be happy to get to level 70 and just stay on that.

6. AntiNaz

AntiNaz Addict

Also, I find that if you get to level 70 10th prestige LEGIT, you probably have too much free time... I got to level 6 in 45 - 60 minutes of playing, but thats level 6... It's easy to level up then! But people making modded lobbies and using jtagged xbox's for no good reason, pointless...

7. slimwadey

slimwadey Addict

As the levels progress it takes longer to rank up as you have already completed most of the easy challenges.. there is one challenge of getting 2500 headshots... with the thumper grenade launcher .. yeah right, like i am ever going to spend that much time listening to annoying kids shouting in my ear on XBL ..

I really enjoy the single player mode of all the COD games and make a point to complete them on the veteran level, this way i feel great about the fact that i am poo online !

Steve

8. InsaneNutter

Agreed, Its too bad that your forced to chat in public on most of the Mw2 playlists. I loved the new party feature simply because I could just talk to mates and not have to listen to anyone else shouting and screaming.

9. Dark Scyth

Dark Scyth Moderator

Oddly enough, you can private chat but not party chat. I just pretty much mute everyone, though I hardly play anyways.

Another thing that annoys me is when people copy and paste guides and then ask for rep or pass it off as their own work.

10. InsaneNutter

Really i never knew that, cheers for the tip i shall remember that if i'm just playing with one other person.

You probably noticed people stealing content and passing it off as there own is my latest annoyance too ;)

11. slimwadey

slimwadey Addict

Sorry its off topic but i just clicked every spoiler in your sig... Ha ha ha
    i laughed .. a lot

Steve